You have the right to terminate this agreement within 14 days from that date that you or a third party representative of you who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods (or the last cargo in the case of a contract for the supply of goods in several separate consignments) or from the date the contract was concluded, in the case of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium to revoke (eg CDs or DVDs), without giving reasons.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform Zenker Design about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may cancel your declaration in accordance with the explanations and forms that are available at online return center, electronically fill in and submit, you can contact Zenker Design or use a withdrawal form. If you use the online return center, so Zenker Design will timely deliver (e.g. by email) a confirmation of the receipt of such a withdrawal.
To safeguard the withdrawal period it is sufficient that the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal is submit before the end of the withdrawal period and return the goods within the defined period via the Zenker Design Online Return Center or directly to Zenker Design Return Centre, Zenker Teak Design GmbH Linzer Straße 26 4221 Steyregg, Austria.
For additional information regarding the scope, content and notes to the exercise please contact the Zenker Design customer service.
Effects of withdrawal:
If you withdraw from this contract, you are refunded all the payments that you have made, including delivery costs (excluding the additional costs that arise from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than the offered favorable shipping). This repayment will immediately and at the latest, subject to the below mentioned situations take place within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received through your cancellation of this contract at Zenker Design. For repaying the same payment method is used as you have used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise. For the repayment no fee will be charged. The repayment may be refused until Zenker Design has received the goods or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You need to send back the goods promptly and in any case not later than fourteen days from the date on which you tell Zenker Design of revocation of this contract, on the Zenker Design Online Return Center or directly to Zenker Design Return Centre, Zenker Teak Design GmbH Linzer Straße 26 4221 Steyregg, Austria. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of a fortnight. You have to bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods ordered and corresponds to the price of the products does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you are at a higher price the thing at the time of the revocation yet the return or a have provided contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free for you. Not parcel things are picked up. You just have to pay for any diminished value of the goods, when this value is due to a loss necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal expires at or following contracts:
- the supply of goods which are not suitable for reasons of health or hygiene reasons to return and were unsealed after delivery or after delivery were mixed because of its nature inseparably with other goods;
- goods that were supplied for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package and the seal was removed after delivery;
- the supply of goods that are produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs;
- the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
- in services, if we have this fully furnished and you have taken before ordering knowingly and expressly agreed that we can begin with the provision of the service, and you will lose your right of withdrawal for complete performance of the contract;
- in the supply of digital content (including apps, digital software, eBooks, MP3, etc.) are delivered that are not on a tangible medium (eg DVD or a CD), if you expressly consented to the beginning of execution before ordering and at the same time have confirmed that we can begin executing, and you will lose your right of withdrawal once the performance has begun;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts; and
- the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price has been agreed at the conclusion of the contract, but whose delivery can only take place after 30 days and the actual value of fluctuations in the market depends, to which the trader has no influence.